Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/09/09 15:43:12 UTC

Fixes from thunk missing ?

Hi,

I wonder why following fixes have not been merged from the trunk in release4.0 ? It begins when Scott stopped to do it systematically (19 july) thru 1 august included. I Will do remains later...

David's
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=557899
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=561457
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=561701

Jacopo's
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=557911
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=561759
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=561858

Anil's
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=559026

Si's
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=559934

This may be out of subject since I found myself lost sometimes. I found that some changes I tried to merge were actually changes on new features or improvements. Scott did really a great job previously !

I will be happy to merge relevant ones

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Fixes from thunk missing ?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Now up to 10 aug ok (not included). This message mainly as a reminder to me.

Jacques

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Fixes from thunk missing ?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.