Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by lasitha <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/12 04:42:09 UTC

Re: T5: the relation of pojo

MavenMan,

Please do your own homework - most folks here will gladly give of
their time to help, but we do ask that you _at least_ go over the
basic documentation first :).  Moreover, your question is really not
relevant to T5.

Hibernate/JPA Annotations documentation can be found here:
http://hibernate.org/5.html#A7

It assumes a working knowledge of hibernate:
http://hibernate.org/5.html#A3

Cheers, lasitha.

Re: T5: the relation of pojo

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
lasitha is right,

you are asking the question in the wrong place,
these are really basic hibernate questions and do not belong to this
list. try googling first..

before you continue calling anyone else impatient
please read this page carefully

Davor Hrg

Re: T5: the relation of pojo

Posted by MavenMan <li...@163.com>.