Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/01/11 19:24:43 UTC

[FalconJx] refactoring question

Mike,

I would like to move all methods that do not specifically add 'goog'
code to the JS output 'down' into the JSEmitter. Will that mess with
your work?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FalconJx] refactoring question

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I understand.

I'll take another look at the current setup with the 'module/AMD'
approach in mind, just so we don't code ourselves in a corner by
focussing only on 'goog'.

EdB

Posted by Michael Schmalle <mi...@teotigraphix.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Like this:

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Nope, I haven't done anything since yesterday. I make it a rule that
when I finish for the day its with a final commit, or I just revert