Posted to dev@concerted.apache.org by Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/01 07:21:28 UTC

Website for Concerted

Hi All,

Just wanted to tell you that from My side the website work is done , We can
deploy whenever you all decide.

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla

Re: Website for Concerted

Posted by Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com>.
Ok, please review suggest any changes necessary.

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla

Re: Website for Concerted

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Apologies for the silence.

I will review this by EOD tomorrow.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've opened a PR[1] for website.
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-concerted/pull/6
>
> On 11/11/15, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes please
> > On 11 Nov 2015 13:06, "Gaurav Shukla" <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Sorry for late reply.Should I make a git sub module inside the main repo
> >> ?

> this.

> >> ,

> --
> Regards !
> Gaurav Shukla
> gauravshukla.xyz
> Phone: +91-837-584-7862

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Website for Concerted

Posted by Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com>.
I've opened a PR[1] for website.

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla

Re: Website for Concerted

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Yes please

Re: Website for Concerted

Posted by Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website for Concerted

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Oh, yes. Thanks for reminding me.

Gaurav, can you please start making pull requests against master? Please
make a new folder in main repo.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 11:35 PM, Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> wrote:

> Would keep the code for the site in the main git repo and then have a
> script that can update the published content to svn
>
> -Jake
>
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry for delay.
> >
> > Mentors, I understand that SVN repo needs to be committed for this.
> >
> > Is there a way Gaurav can make pull requests against it?
> >
> > Please advice.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> >
> > On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > Just wanted to tell you that from My side the website work is done , We
> > can
> > > deploy whenever you all decide.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards !
> > > Gaurav Shukla
> > > gauravshukla.xyz
> > > Phone: +91-837-584-7862
> > >

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> > *l'apprenant*

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Website for Concerted

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Re: Website for Concerted

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for delay.

Mentors, I understand that SVN repo needs to be committed for this.

Is there a way Gaurav can make pull requests against it?

Please advice.

Regards,

Atri

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just wanted to tell you that from My side the website work is done , We can
> deploy whenever you all decide.
>
> --
> Regards !
> Gaurav Shukla