Posted to user@ode.apache.org by hale <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/20 14:35:57 UTC

ode performance issue

Hi,

I wonder how ODE performs best  in a production environment ?

I use the default configurations for the functionality tests deployed to
tomcat but so upset about the performance.

In addition to performance problems, I had problems when I tried mysql
instead of derby.

Once I used mysql I received " javax.transaction.RollbackException: Unable
to commit: transaction marked for rollback"  when one synchronous flow calls
an asynchronous flow .Unfortunately I could not find any work around  and
replaced mysql with derby.  Is there a need to change the transaction
manager while using mysql ? Or what are the parameters needed for best
performance in ode-axis2.properties ?

By the way which one is better (2.0 or 1.3.X) in performance ?

Need help though I could not find any clear explanation about these issues
in any forums or in ODE issues.

Thanks in advance,
Hale