Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stuart Roebuck <st...@adolos.co.uk> on 2002/01/31 16:46:48 UTC

Try out jispstore

Is jispstore in a state where it can currently be patched in by making
some appropriate alteration to the cocoon.xconf file?

The treeprocessor is working very nicely and should make life easier for
folk getting into Cocoon 2 for the first time.

Stuart.

            Public Key - 1024D/88DD65AF 2001-11-23 Stuart Roebuck (Adolos)
      Key fingerprint = 89D9 E405 F8B1 9B22 0FA2  F2C1 9E57 5AB1 88DD 65AF

RE: Try out jispstore

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Hi Stuart,

>From: Stuart Roebuck [mailto:stuart.roebuck@adolos.co.uk]
>
>Is jispstore in a state where it can currently be patched in by making
>some appropriate alteration to the cocoon.xconf file?

Yes of course. I have to merge the changes I did last days on the existing
Store components into the current scratchpad package. I will do this at
the weekend. But the JispFilesystemStore itself is 90% complete
(some minor method aren't implemented yet) and feel free to patch it!

There is a sample cocoon.xconf and cocoon.roles in the scratchpad package.
You can copy this to your actual sources and build the baby!

>The treeprocessor is working very nicely and should make life easier for
>folk getting into Cocoon 2 for the first time.

  Gerhard

"Three o'clock is always too late or too early for
anything you want to do.
(Jean-Paul Sartre)"