Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/05/02 14:40:25 UTC

Can someone please assign me to Derby-205

Hi,

> Rename org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DB2jServerImpl to
> NetworkServerControlImpl

I volunteer to do this one, but I can't assign myself.

Dag

Re: Can someone please assign me to Derby-205

Posted by Shreyas Kaushik <Sh...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Dag,

To be assigned/able to assign  a JIRA entry you need to be added as
Derby developer. Satheesh has the admin rights in JIRA to do this.

Satheesh can you add Dag ?

~ Shreyas