Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Charith Wickramarachchi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/25 13:38:14 UTC

Adding a library to Mave repo for SMS Transport

Hi devs,

While making my first patch for the SMS transport for axis2 (For my gsoc
project). i encounter following problem
I was using jsmpp 2.0.1 library for the project but while making the maven
project
I got to know that jsmpp 2.0.1 library is not in a maven repo .

Apache ServiceMix has added jsmpp 2.0 and 2.0b _05 in a public svn location
of the serviceMix to use it.
this is the link<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo/com/google/code/jsmpp/>.
but i m using jsmpp 2.0.1 :(

It will be great if we could add jsmpp 2.0.1 to a apache maven repo so that
i can use it.
jsmpp <http://code.google.com/p/jsmpp/> is a project that is published under
Apache License

I would like to know your ideas regading how to overcome this problem ?
what i need is jsmpp-2.0.1.jar in a maven repo or in a public place like a
svn location , so that i can access it using my pom.xml

thank you,
Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi
http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/