Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2003/02/19 16:46:06 UTC

Bad mirrors removed

The following mirrors have been removed from the Apache mirror list
because they are inaccesible or are not updating daily:

http://mirror.stamina.com.au/apache-site/dist/  andrewk@stamina.com.au
http://apache.mirrorhost-dk.net/        root@start-her.dk
http://apache.sindata.it/dist/  p.komanns@sindata.it
ftp://ftp.sindata.it/pub/apache/  p.komanns@sindata.it

Joshua.

Re: I'm not appear

Posted by Yusmar Yahaya <yu...@boolean.pc.my>.
hi,

i've submitted my server information a while ago, mirroring apache-dist at

http://mirror.leafbug.org/apache-dist

but i didn't see it appear in apache's listing yet. would appreciate if
there's any clue in it.

thanks.

--                              _______________________
~Yusmar Yahaya                  yus@boolean.pc.my
                                http://leafbug.org/~yus

Re: I'm not appear

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Ivan Canizares wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm the system administrator of ftp://ftp.ula.ve/pub/apache/dist , but
> my address not appear in the apache mirror sites,

It appears to me that your mirror has not done an up-to-date check in
several days.  Please fix your mirror to update every day and then let us
know.

Thanks.

Joshua.

I'm not appear

Posted by Ivan Canizares <ti...@ula.ve>.
Hi

I'm the system administrator of ftp://ftp.ula.ve/pub/apache/dist , but
my address not appear in the apache mirror sites,

ftp://ftp.ula.ve/pub/apache/dist
Country: Venezuela
State; Merida
Type: FTP