Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Poppe, Troy" <Tr...@eia.doe.gov> on 2004/12/08 20:18:28 UTC

EJB client jar... How do you do it?

I've seen a couple different approaches to generating ejb-client jar files (and
their contents).

One approach, the first one I went with, was to create separate multiprojects for
the ejb and the ejb-clients.  Now I'm starting to explore Maven a bit more, and
it almost seems more straight forward to use ejb:ejb-client to generate the
client JAR file.

Any one have any experience with these, and prefer one over the other?

Thanks.

Troy

EJB client jar... How do you do it?

Posted by Janos Mucsi <mu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi
Is it true that this only separates the interface/home
methods into a jar? You still have to run the vendor
specific compilers to get the stubs.
Janos