Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 蒋旭 <ji...@qq.com> on 2015/10/16 10:22:52 UTC

回复: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Kylin from the Apache Incubator

+1
Jiang Xu
Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,
    The status page is updated during these days for some new information,
dates and others.
    Could you please check and and let's know if there's still any issue.

    Thanks.

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Kylin from the Apache Incubator

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luke.  If you can get a reference out to people and have the
kylin.xml updated to reflect the date, I'd be happy to add a +1 but
otherwise its -1 for me for now.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 2:30 AM, Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...There's already one signed this week(oct 17) and I'm working on the final confirmation...

ok so let's wait until this is filed with the ASF to proceed with graduation.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, SGA is required.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
HI Ted,

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Henry,

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <ab...@nflabs.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Good luck, guys!

--
Alex

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 9:47 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ...Could you please help to double check again?...
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/kylin.html looks good to me now, so
> +1.
>
> -Bertrand

Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: 回复: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Kylin from the Apache Incubator

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertrand,
     Could you please help to double check again? Would love to have your
vote changed if there's no other issue;-)
     Thanks.

Luke

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Li Yang <li...@apache.org> wrote:
> +1  :-)
>
> On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 7:17 AM, Saha, Debashis <ds...@ebay.com> wrote:
>
>> +1

Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Re: 回复: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Kylin from the Apache Incubator

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
+1  :-)

Posted by "Saha, Debashis" <ds...@ebay.com>.
+1

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Great job building a vibrant community, and good luck!

Julian