Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/29 10:13:15 UTC

Translation for Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) completed

Hi, all,
  I just completed all the translation in Pootle server:
https://translate.apache.org/zh_CN/aoo40/
  Can any one tell me what should I do to have the zh-CN translation
included in the next dev snapshot build?
  Thanks very much!

- Shenfeng (Simon)

Re: Translation for Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) completed

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Shenfeng Liu wrote:
>    Per my reading of Andrea's mail, the is no more action needed for Chinese
> translation on the mnemonics check. In fact I reserved all the mnemonics
> during my translation.

Yes, Chinese alread had accelerators defined (as Latin letters) in all
strings, see http://markmail.org/message/vmnelwwcag7eho6q

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Translation for Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) completed

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
2013/7/1 Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>

> On 7/1/13 1:04 PM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
> > created a task in BZ: 122661 , with 4.0.0_release_blocker flag set to ? .
>
> Hi Simon,
>
> I have merged the translation already but it is not clear to me if you
> have taken the hint from Andrea regarding check mnemonics ("~"
> characters) into account.
>
> Can you update the status here, is there a review necessary? See Andrea'
> mail

Juergen,
  Thanks for your help to merge the translation!

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.