Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shawn Volpe <sv...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/23 01:28:26 UTC

Building and Emulating Issues

Dev team,

I am having issues when using the "cordova emulate android" command.

I have errors that are reported to be invoked on the execution of build.xml
on lines 892, 894, 906, 283. Do you have suggestions on how to fix this
issue.

I would like to open the project in Eclipse but the created project
contains errors referencing the cordova library. I have the library
imported which also has errors which seem to be a api level issue. What is
the correct api version to use? I have gotten errors using api level 21.
Are there any other libraries that are needed?

Thanks for the help,
Shawn

Re: Building and Emulating Issues

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shawn.
Thanks for connecting with the Apache Cordova dev community, but this is
the development community and we focus on that here. My advise is that you
go to StackOverflow and post your question tagging it with cordova.
Moreover, you will get greater response there than in here.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/cordova

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer