Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ch...@uniquare.com on 2000/12/07 15:38:45 UTC

Initial Context

Hi,

who can tell me, which class or factory is responsible for retrieving the
Initial Context (web.xml) . I think it should be a class that implements
javax.naming.spi.InitialContextFactory

ciao
Chrisse

Re: Initial Context

Posted by Thom Park <tp...@borland.com>.
Hi,

In 'vanilla' tomcat 3.2 there is no jndi support.

There are versions out there from commercial suppliers that support jndi but
that's somewhat off-topic.

Tomcat 4 is/will support jndi and provide features for support of the
java:comp naming constructs

-Thom