Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/11 10:06:02 UTC

Re: indexes broken on change?

Le 6/11/13 8:30 AM, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm running M12 and using API version M17.  I have several attribute indexes on in my partition.
>
> On an entry  if I replace (replace modification) the cn attribute for example,  which is indexed, then it's immediately gone from the query  (cn=*)
> The same thing occurs with other indexed attributes. Restarting the server does not correct this. If I ldif export and rebuild partition, the values appear again
> But if I change them same thing happens.  I must have this wrong? Please let me know. Thanks, Carlo Accorsi

Sounds clearly like a bug...

Can you fill a JIRA ? We are going to release a version this week or
next week, I'd like to have this fixed.

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: indexes broken on change?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 6/11/13 6:08 PM, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
> Ok, will do. Having trouble connecting to https://issues.apache.org/jira but will enter as soon as it comes back. Thanks!

Yes, the server that manages JIRA has issues today...

Thanks, waiting for the JIRA !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com