Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Braden <mb...@utenzi.com> on 2001/02/16 22:58:04 UTC

RE: libexec directory on apache - how do I reference it.

Did you build apache yourself or use a binary version?

I'd check to make sure DSO (modules) support is available:

# /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_so.c
#

If you see mod_so.c, then DSO is supported and modules should
load from libexec if the path is still correct.

You can get more detailed info with some of the other commands to httpd.
Try httpd -h for a list.

Mike.
--
Mike Braden