Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by semog <e....@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 00:34:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0

Hello All,

The time has finally come for a vote to release Apache ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0.
This marks the first official release of this product, and we are very
excited to be close to achieving this milestone.  There are many great
features, enhancements, and bug fixes in this release.  Since the Apache.NMS
project includes several sub-projects that may in future be released on
independent schedules, I have arranged this initial vote in a slightly
unusual manner.  You can vote for all projects with a single -/+ 5, instead
of the usual -/+ 1.  However, if you wish to split your vote, please break
down your individual votes as to which projects you are voting up or down
(with specific comments for negative votes).

The source bundles can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~jgomes/nms_1.1.0/

The wiki page for the release is located here:
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-110-release.html

The voting period will remain open until 7 July 2009 to account for the
American Independence Day Holiday.  Please cast your votes:

[] +5 Release all projects as Apache ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0
[] -5 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
[] 0 Abstain

--------------- Alternative Voting Ballot ---------------

[] +1 Release Apache.NMS 1.1.0.1642
[] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments -- please note: if this
project is vetoed, none of the other projects can be released)
[] 0  Abstain

[] +1 Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.1.0.1642
[] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
[] 0  Abstain

[] +1 Release Apache.NMS.EMS 1.1.0.1642
[] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
[] 0  Abstain

[] +1 Release Apache.NMS.MSMQ 1.1.0.1642
[] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
[] 0  Abstain

[] +1 Release Apache.NMS.WCF 1.1.0.1642

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+5

Posted by Hiram Chirino <ch...@gmail.com>.
+5

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 6:34 PM, semog <e....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> The time has finally come for a vote to release Apache ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0.
> This marks the first official release of this product, and we are very
> excited to be close to achieving this milestone.  There are many great
> features, enhancements, and bug fixes in this release.  Since the
> Apache.NMS
> project includes several sub-projects that may in future be released on
> independent schedules, I have arranged this initial vote in a slightly
> unusual manner.  You can vote for all projects with a single -/+ 5, instead
> of the usual -/+ 1.  However, if you wish to split your vote, please break
> down your individual votes as to which projects you are voting up or down
> (with specific comments for negative votes).
>
> The source bundles can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~jgomes/nms_1.1.0/<http://people.apache.org/%7Ejgomes/nms_1.1.0/>
>
> The wiki page for the release is located here:
> http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-110-release.html
>
> The voting period will remain open until 7 July 2009 to account for the
> American Independence Day Holiday.  Please cast your votes:
>
> [] +5 Release all projects as Apache ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0
> [] -5 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> [] 0 Abstain
>
> --------------- Alternative Voting Ballot ---------------
>
> [] +1 Release Apache.NMS 1.1.0.1642
> [] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments -- please note: if this
> project is vetoed, none of the other projects can be released)
> [] 0  Abstain
>
> [] +1 Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.1.0.1642
> [] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> [] 0  Abstain
>
> [] +1 Release Apache.NMS.EMS 1.1.0.1642
> [] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> [] 0  Abstain
>
> [] +1 Release Apache.NMS.MSMQ 1.1.0.1642
> [] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> [] 0  Abstain
>
> [] +1 Release Apache.NMS.WCF 1.1.0.1642
> [] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> [] 0  Abstain

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA