Posted to repository@apache.org by Jürgen Hoffmann <ho...@ellumination.de> on 2009/01/06 11:18:00 UTC

AW: Turbine artefacts not mirrored

Hi all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

on December 7th, 2008 I asked to run the synchronize-m1.sh script, so our
released jar will be mirrored to ibiblio. Unfortunately it has not yet been
mirrored.

So I am asking again if it would be possible to manually run it. Afterwards
could you please send a message to dev@turbine.apache.org, so we know that
everything should be on its way?

Kind regards

Juergen

Following is my old message ...

Hi,

just to make it clear

http://svn.eu.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=718709

and yes we are still using only m1. But we are in the process of moving
towards m2. Since we are a huge project from which several subprojects, now
successful TLPs It takes us a lot of time. Please run the sync manually for
now, and I will ping you ever now and then, when we need it. At least that
is my suggestion.

Kind regards

Juergen

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.