Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by suresh narsimhan <su...@rediffmail.com> on 2002/06/03 10:08:19 UTC

Apache SOAP 2.3 extractFromEnvelope problem

Hi all,

       I am trying to unmarshal a SOAP envelope (XML) i obtain. I
need to extract the parameter value out of the SOAP envelope. Iam
trying to do it as follows

m_objApacheSOAPEnvelope = Envelope.unmarshall(
m_objCRDocument.getFirstChild());
m_objSOAPMappingRegistry = new SOAPMappingRegistry();
m_objSOAPContext = new SOAPContext();
m_objApacheSOAPResponse =
Response.extractFromEnvelope(m_objApacheSOAPEnvelope,m_objSOAPMappingRegistry,objSOAPContext);

when i do this i get the following Exception

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to resolve namespace
URI for 'xsd'.	at
org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.SoapEncUtils.getAttributeValue(SoapEncUtils.java:260)
 	at
org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.SoapEncUtils.getTypeQName(SoapEncUtils.java:309)
 	at
org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.ParameterSerializer.unmarshall(ParameterSerializer.java:178)
 	at
org.apache.soap.util.xml.XMLJavaMappingRegistry.unmarshall(XMLJavaMappingRegistry.java:314)
 	at
org.apache.soap.rpc.RPCMessage.unmarshall(RPCMessage.java:417)
 	at
org.apache.soap.rpc.RPCMessage.extractFromEnvelope(RPCMessage.java:197)
 	at
org.apache.soap.rpc.Response.extractFromEnvelope(Response.java:142)
 	at SOAPDeserializer.<init>(SOAPDeserializer.java:80)
 	at JAXMClient.GenerateSOAPRequest(JAXMClient.java:617)
 	at JAXMClient.main(JAXMClient.java:661)

I have the latest version of xerces(1.4.4) it is set as the first
jar in the classpath.I also have jaxp in my classpath but that is
set after xerces.

Why do i get this error.

Thanks in advance
suresh
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs