Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Patrick Meyer <pa...@o2.pl> on 2013/04/23 11:57:37 UTC

ResourceHandler since version 2.1.6 works differently

Hi Myfaces Users!

I have a problem with ResourceHandler since version 2.1.6.  I’m getting following warning and myComp:testComponent was not resolved/rendered. With Myfaces 2.1.5 the myComp:testComponent was correctly resolved.

- Warning: The page /WEB-INF/includes/tab.xhtml declares namespace http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/components/specComponent/custom and uses the tag myComp:testComponent, but no TagLibrary associated to namespace. Please check the namespace name and if it is correct, it is probably that your library .taglib.xml cannot be found on the current classpath, or if you are referencing a composite component library check your library folder match with the namespace and can be located by the installed ResourceHandler.

SETUP:

webapp

|-resources
|    |-components
|         |-specComponent
|              |-custom
|                  |-testComponent.xhtml

|-WEB-INF
|    |-includes
|        |-tab.xhtml

|-main.xhtml

main.xhtml
---------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
       xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core">

       <ui:composition template="WEB-INF/templates/master.xhtml">

       <ui:define name="content">
                    <ui:include src="WEB-INF/includes/tab.xhtml" />
       </ui:define>

</ui:composition>

tab.xhtml
-------------------------------
       xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
       xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
       xmlns:myComp="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/components/specComponent/custom">

             <myComp:testComponent />

Is it a bug, or I'm doing something wrong.

Regards,
Patrick

Re: ResourceHandler since version 2.1.6 works differently

Posted by "patrick.meyer" <pa...@o2.pl>.
Right JIRA ID: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3454

Sorry!

Posted by Patrick Meyer <pa...@o2.pl>.