Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/17 16:28:15 UTC

Status of binding-atom-js-dojo, binding-jsonrpc-js-dojo, binding-rest-js-dojo

Folks,

What is the status of these 3 modules in 2.x please?

It looks like their contents have been merged into other modules - shouldn't these modules be deleted?

Yours,  Mike.

Re: Status of binding-atom-js-dojo, binding-jsonrpc-js-dojo, binding-rest-js-dojo

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Mike Edwards
> <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> What is the status of these 3 modules in 2.x please?
>>
>> It looks like their contents have been merged into other modules - shouldn't
>> these modules be deleted?
>>

>> Yours,  Mike.
>>

> Seems like they should be removed to me. The svn log say's their
> function has been moved into runtime modules. I guess Luciano will
> have the best view. I note there was a JIRA TUSCANY-3733 for cleaning
> up empty folder in a previous  round of tidying but that has already
> been marked as resolved.

They are gone now. Sorry for the left over, it's  a side effect of
using git-svn bridge :)

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Status of binding-atom-js-dojo, binding-jsonrpc-js-dojo, binding-rest-js-dojo

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
<mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> What is the status of these 3 modules in 2.x please?
>
> It looks like their contents have been merged into other modules - shouldn't
> these modules be deleted?
>

> Yours,  Mike.

Seems like they should be removed to me. The svn log say's their
function has been moved into runtime modules. I guess Luciano will
have the best view. I note there was a JIRA TUSCANY-3733 for cleaning
up empty folder in a previous  round of tidying but that has already
been marked as resolved.

Simon