Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 17:41:25 UTC

OpenJPA 2.2.1 release

We are planning to start releasing OpenJPA 2.2.1 shortly.

If you have any concern, please post it here asap.

--
Albert Lee.

Re: OpenJPA 2.2.1 release

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
OK - I wasn't aware of that. It wasn't clear from the mail you wrote.

I guess I haven't fully understood how OpenJPA is managed and released...

/Bengt

Re: OpenJPA 2.2.1 release

Posted by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com>.
Bengt,

--
Albert Lee.

Re: OpenJPA 2.2.1 release

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
OK - I only noticed that it was marked as unresolved.

I haven't tried the audit log feature in quite a while now (although I was
part of initiating it some time back). I had class loading issues under
OSGi but have found a workaround. But, because the report of memory leak
I've postponed trying it out. I myself have never gotten so far as to
notice a memory leak.

It would be good if Yaytay could verify your fix. I will probably start
looking at the audit log again in a not to distant future but I don't have
a test case myself.

/Bengt

Re: OpenJPA 2.2.1 release

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.