Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2007/02/11 02:11:01 UTC

[VOTE] Pluto 1.1.0

The Pluto 1.1.0 test build has been recut to include a few minor changes
identified against the original test build.  Because these modifications
are minimal and there were no large issues reported, I think we are
ready to vote on the build.

Release notes:

  * http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/pluto/tags/pluto-1.1.0/README

  * http://people.apache.org/builds/portals-pluto/

Maven 2 staging repository:

  * http://people.apache.org/builds/portals-pluto/m2-staging-repository/

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.0

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.
I just updated the uPortal 3.0 integration branch to the latest snapshot
and it looks good, we won't be up and running on pluto 1.1 until the end
of the week so I won't have word until then but my non-commiter opinion
right now is a +1

-Eric Dalquist

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.0

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.0

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.

David H. DeWolf wrote:
> Thanks Elliot and Craig,
>
> I've updated permissions.  Elliot, go ahead and finish the release.
>
> One thing I noticed was that:
>
> mvn release:prepare -P assembly
> mvn release:perform -P assembly
>
> Actually builds and deploys ALL of the distributions (not just the maven
> artifacts). Once you finish the mvn release:perform, you'll notice that
> the org.apache.pluto.assembly package contains all of the distros.  For
> consistency, these are probably the ones we wan to rename and distribute
> (as opposed to others that are created manually with assembly:assembly).

Yeah - I uploaded the distros that were created in
assembly/target/assembly/out.  Those are the ones you are referring to
correct?

> Since you've started the recut, I'll let you finish up. . . let us know
> when it's posted.

It's up!

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.0

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Thanks Elliot and Craig,

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.0

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
David -

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.0

Posted by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu>.
Never mind - doh.  I edited my pom.xml and added the repo.

I tested Sakai with this proposed release and all seemed to work fine.

/Chuck

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.0

Posted by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu>.

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.0