Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 00:51:42 UTC

Re: Proposed Board Report July 2014

It is true that it hasn't changed but can you validate the 10 PMC number?
I have 13 entires in the DOAP file which is generated from the pom file.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mrunit.git;f=doap_mrunit.rdf;a=blob_plain;hb=HEAD
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRUNIT-206

Chris Mattman is emeritus so that's a -1.
But that still leaves 2 persons.

I believe it's once again the difference between the web site and the pom.
I have updated the pom but never the website.

It's no biggie but the numbers are not right.

Bertrand Dechoux

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Good catch! I updated the page to 13, which I believe is the correct number
as emeritus members should still be counted IMHO.