Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/05/24 09:41:56 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Update of "MeetingZurich2007" by MartinGinter

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MartinGinter:
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingZurich2007

   * MichaelWechner
   * JannForrer
   * RudolfKorhummel
+  * Martin Ginter

  === Remote Participants ===
  We will try to have a video stream running during discussions and talks for remote participants. You can contribute back via IRC, we will probably revive {{{#lenya@freenode.net}}} for this purpose. The streams are in the open Ogg Theora format - to watch them, you need a video player like [http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ VLC] or [http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html MPlayer]. The stream URL will be http://stackingdwarves.net:8000/lenya-hackathon.ogg, but there is nothing there yet.