Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/04/09 16:38:38 UTC

Maven Beta 9 is released

http://maven.apache.org/builds/release/1.0-beta-9/

Head will probably become unstable for a few days while I merge my
changes into the tree. Michal, John and Aslak I will get to merging in
your changes shortly. My goal before the next release is make the
codebase generally maintainable by anyone who wants to spend a couple
hours. Right now it is admittedly a bit of a rat's nest. Ah well, such
is life.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

In short, man creates for himself a new religion of a rational and
technical order to justify his work and to be justified in it.