Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jacob Lund <jl...@qualiware.net> on 2004/05/04 14:57:11 UTC

bug in DAV:acl property

Hi all!

I have some problems with the DAV:inherited part in DAV:acl property:

Here is what I do:

If I do a propfind on "/" then acl content will return the acl setting placed on /as inherited. Here is a snippet from the return body:

                    <D:ace>
                        <D:principal>
                            <D:href>/groups/root</D:href>
                        </D:principal>
                        <D:grant>
                            <D:privilege>
                                <D:all />
                            </D:privilege>
                        </D:grant>
                        <D:inherited>
                            <D:href>/</D:href>
                        </D:inherited>
                    </D:ace>

The DAV:inherited is included and shows that this specific ace is inherited from "/". However since this is a part of the DAV:acl on "/" then the existence of the inherited element is incorrect!

/jacob