Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by TenX2K <79...@qq.com> on 2021/03/24 08:31:31 UTC

I have some questions to ask

hello,
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I have some questions to ask.I now want to rewrite the action of clicking on the legend.The previous behavior was that clicking on the legend would cancel the node corresponding to the legend.Now you want to click on a legend that is selected to highlight the node associated with the legend. If it is not selected, it will fade out. Like MoveOut and MoveOver, you now don't know what parts to change and how to adjust the action.The source code is a little difficult for me to read.
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Thanks!