Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2020/08/13 08:20:06 UTC

[slack-digest] [2020-08-12] #wskdeploy

2020-08-12 18:55:56 UTC - Matt Rutkowski: *<!here>* Calling anyone who uses wskdeploy (and perhaps CLI fans) to review the following PR which is a result of an attempt to add a minor feature to wskdeploy which caused Travis to blow up because “testify” (master) in June decided to require newer Go versions…  We now have a PR that builds that updates wskdeploy to Go 1.14 and now uses gomod.  Go mod migration (from godeps) also caused some other libs to update (mainly yaml parser caused a half dozen unit/int. tests to change), but all compiles now… I will review shortly and would like to merge, but realize there are downstream dependent tools and want more eyes on it please (and THANKS):
<https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-wskdeploy/pull/1101>
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C79ALSWJJ/p1597258556013300
----