Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Richard G. Reyes" <ri...@voxsant.com> on 2007/01/03 06:31:31 UTC

client tutorial help

Hi All,

I hope somebody here can help us to access this web services.

http://www.sipfoundry.org/pub/sipXconfig/ws-api-3.2/ -- PhoneService -
managePhone method.

We are trying to create a java client  for this service using the this ruby
template.

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/sipX/main/sipXconfig/web/test/org/sipfoundry/s
ipxconfig/api/PhoneServiceTestApi.rb

Please see test_addRemoveLine

Some reference here.
http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/SipX_ConfigServer_SOAP_API

We have successfully called the addPhone method from the PhoneService and
the addUser method of the UserService.

But the managePhone method is a it complicated for us..

Heres our code.

Service  service = new Service();
             Call     call    = (Call) service.createCall();
             call.setUsername( this.getSipAdminUsername() );
             call.setPassword(this.getSipAdminPasswd() );
             call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new
java.net.URL(this.getPhoneUrl()));
             call.setOperationName(new
QName(this.getUrnNameSpace(),"ManagePhone" ));

             QName qnManagePhone=new
QName(this.getUrnNameSpace(),"ManagePhone" );

             call.addParameter("ManagePhone",qnManagePhone,
ParameterMode.IN);
             call.setReturnType(qnManagePhone);

             PhoneSearch phoneSearch=new PhoneSearch();
             ManagePhone managePhone = new ManagePhone();

             //Create Line objects to bind user data to phone
             Line phoneLine = new Line();
             phoneLine.setUserId(vxorder.getSipUsername() );
             phoneLine.setUri(this.getUri());

             phoneSearch.setBySerialNumber(vxorder.getMacAddress());

             managePhone.setAddLine(phoneLine);

             managePhone.setGenerateProfiles(true);

             managePhone.setSearch(phoneSearch);

             call.invoke(new Object[] {managePhone});

Heres our error.

2007-01-03 10:56:30,594 ERROR [com.voxsant.rtbedaemon.AxisWSAddLine] -
There was an error while trying to subscribe phone to Sipx.
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
org.sipfoundry.sipxconfig.api.ManagePhone - ManagePhone
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
 {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:voxantsipx.solegysystems.com

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
org.sipfoundry.sipxconfig.api.ManagePhone - ManagePhone
 at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:2
22)
 at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:12
9)
 at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationCo
ntext.java:1087)
 at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Abst
ractSAXParser.java:633)
 at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElem
ent(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:719)
 at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$Fragm
entContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1685)
 at

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Re: client tutorial help

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Richard

could you re-send your axis2.xml?

Thanks
Martin --
This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Le présent message électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire.
Posted by "Richard G. Reyes" <ri...@voxsant.com>.

Re: client tutorial help

RE: client tutorial help

Posted by "Richard G. Reyes" <ri...@voxsant.com>.
Hi All, Martin,

Re: client tutorial help

Posted by "Richard G. Reyes" <ri...@voxsant.com>.
Hi Martin,All,

RE: client tutorial help

Posted by "Richard G. Reyes" <ri...@voxsant.com>.
Hi All,

Any suggestion on how to catch request xml under https?

TIA!
Richard

Re: client tutorial help

Posted by "Richard G. Reyes" <ri...@voxsant.com>.