Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/10 04:37:34 UTC

ASF project branding requirements (finally) completed [was: RE: September Board Report Due]

I've addressed all three of the issues I identified below.  I used CSS-positioned textual TMs for the logos instead of modifying the images.  I've only looked at the result in Safari/OS X so far; I'd appreciate others taking a look and providing feedback.

Thanks,
Steve