Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Andy Depue <an...@marathon-man.com> on 2005/02/04 17:45:39 UTC

Experiences with WebDAV Construction Kit

I'm wondering if anyone would mind sharing their experience with the WebDAV
Construction Kit?  How stable have you found it to be?  Also, can I support
ACLs and versioning with the kit?  I know the site says you can't, but I'm
hoping that has changed. :)

  - Andy

Re: Experiences with WebDAV Construction Kit

Posted by Andy Depue <an...@marathon-man.com>.
Thanks for the feedback!  Those are impressive numbers.  It is comforting to
know that WCK can withstand such stress.  Now I just need to figure out ACLs
and versioning. :)

  - Andy

Posted by John Rousseau <jr...@archivas.com>.

Andy Depue wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone would mind sharing their experience with the WebDAV
> Construction Kit?  How stable have you found it to be?  Also, can I support
> ACLs and versioning with the kit?  I know the site says you can't, but I'm
> hoping that has changed. :)
>
>   - Andy

John Rousseau
Archivas, Inc.