Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/31 04:09:06 UTC

About OpenSource HackDay with Apache TomEE - Sep 7th 9am GMT-5

Hi,

On September 7th, +9 communities Spanish speaking JUG's around the world
[1] will gather (physically in their countries, but virtually over youtube
Live [2] ) for an OpenSource ~3 hours session.

Apache TomEE will be highlighted in the hack day, Daniel Diaz, David
Blevins, and I will be participating too during the session.

We built this 2 part hand-on-lab the attendees will be executing with their
JUG's during the event. Feel free to provide your technical feedback about
the content, examples, etc. in Spanish so we can smoothly incorporate it in
the HOL. [3]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIUW_arBR6SAjfSQY-1reMQZh87Ols_UimPQreIkLvQ/edit?usp=sharing

You all are more than welcome to participate, spread the word, follow the
broadcast, etc.
The mailing list will be a little bit more active than usual on that
Saturday ;) with new people coming to the awesomeness of Apache TomEE
community.

[1]
https://twitter.com/jugnicaragua
https://twitter.com/MedellinJug