Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vikas rao <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 10:31:11 UTC

Tag library question

Hi guys,
I have a question regarding the tag libraries which i need to place in the
"WEB-INF/tlds" folder...Where do i get this .tld file?
I tried to unzip the "struts-taglib-1.3.8" file and searched for the .tld
file but i couldnt find it.
Also,
if i include :
<%@ taglib prefix="html" uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html" %>

 at the top of my ".jsp " page, would i still need to have .tld files in my
"WEB-INF/tlds" folder??

sorry if my question is stupid...i guess there are no dumb questions, only
dumb people who ask them :).
thanx for any help.
vikas.

Re: Tag library question

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
ops.. sorry my mistake it should be servlet 2.4 or later container,

yes.. having that in your jsp is enough, if you are using struts 1.x

Thanks,

Nuwan

Posted by vikas rao <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tag library question