Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mlui <dr...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/21 21:26:23 UTC

Websocket using embedded broker

I am having issues adding the websocket transport to an embedded broker.  The
standalone works fine.  I keep getting ws protocol not recognized error.  Is
the websocket support only for the standalone broker?  I am using:

<amq:connectionFactory id="targetConnectionFactory"
brokerURL="vm:broker:(tcp://localhost:61616,stomp://0.0.0.0:61614)"/>

Mark

Re: Websocket using embedded broker

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

you should add activemq-optional.jar to your classpath.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
Senior Software Engineer | FuseSource Corp.