Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Wagh, Shrikant" <sh...@hp.com> on 2004/01/23 18:49:18 UTC

FW: Unable to invoke the web services using SOAPscope tool.

Hi Jim,

Here is the issues I logged on Nov 11, 2003, with Mindreef Support team
(Please take a look at the forwarded e-mail). The only reply I got so
far from MindReef Support Team is, they will look into the issue. You
can check the issues log yourself, if Mindreef maintains the customer
issues. I never heard anything from them afterwards (more than three
months now). This again shows how good their customer support is?

Please check the Mindreef customer issues log. You will find all the
information I sent to them, including WSDL file. Test with that WSDL and
let me know if it works. If it works with our WSDL then only I'll be
interested in trying the new 3.0 version, else I won't be interested in
spending my cycles.

Hope this makes very clear that my comments are VERY true.  Please do
let me know if you hear anything about the issue I logged from your
customer support.

Best regards,

HPP/eProfile QA Lead. HP

For those who are interested in Web Services testing:

I found that WebServiceTester from Optimyz software is a very good tool
for testing any types of web services, and I'm great fan of this tool.
It supports all types of web services, and all simple and complex types
and it very usable than any other tool in the market I ever
used/evaluated. It automatically generates the SOAP requests and invokes
the intended web services. It can perform functional, regression and
load testing of web services. Result analysis and status reporting is
just wonderful.  I'll highly recommend this tool for testing web
services, saves lots of time and efforts in testing web services. For
more information visit http://www.optimyz.com <http://www.optimyz.com/>
.

DISCLAIMER

THESE ARE MY PERSONAL VIEWS/OPINIONS AND DOES NOT REPRESENT HP, AND THE
INFORMATION PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL
THE I/HP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR
PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING
NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
INFORMATION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.