Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ri...@wellsfargo.com on 2007/12/03 20:48:32 UTC

POJO Classpath Question

I am trying to implement a simple encryption service using POJOs in
Tomcat.  I use an encryption package that is supplied to me as a jar.
This encryption package requires that a keystore file of a specified
name be found on the classpath.  I've tried putting this file in all
sorts of likely places (Tomcat\lib, axis2\web-inf\lib,
axis2\web-info\services, jarred up in the .aar) but to no avail.  Can
anyone tell me where I can put a resource to be found via a classpath
search from within the POJO?  Actually from within a dependent jar?  Is
there a way to add to the classpath for a POJO?