Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by neal <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/18 01:37:25 UTC

RE: Mod_JK -2.0.43 compatible with Apache 2.0.40?

Should the mod_jk-2.0.43.so be compatible with Apache 2.0.40?  Its such a
minor build I would presume so but I'm getting an error message to the
contrary.  :-\

Thanks.
Neal

Posted by Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>.
I hear the same thing. Besides, you'll want to go with 2.0.43 as some
security issues were fixed post-2.0.40.

Regards,

Lajos

neal wrote:
> Should the mod_jk-2.0.43.so be compatible with Apache 2.0.40?  Its such a
> minor build I would presume so but I'm getting an error message to the
> contrary.  :-\
>
> Thanks.
> Neal

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL