Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Magnus Svensson (HF/EAB)" <ma...@ericsson.com> on 2004/12/20 18:34:05 UTC

Encryption?

Hi,

I resend this question due to mail server problem:

I have a question regarding encryption and export control. Does Log4J include any SW encryption that restricts export (i.e. special ECCN code)?

Regards,
Magnus Svensson

Re: Encryption?

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
At 06:34 PM 12/20/2004, Magnus Svensson (HF/EAB) wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I resend this question due to mail server problem:
>
>I have a question regarding encryption and export control. Does Log4J
>include any SW encryption that restricts export (i.e. special ECCN code)?

No, as far as I know, it does not.

--
Ceki Gülcü

   The complete log4j manual: http://qos.ch/log4j/