Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2012/11/01 06:28:32 UTC

Re: Build error in last step of starting mgmt server

On 01/11/2012, at 9:39 AM, Abhijith Chandrashekar <Ab...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Never mind, maven3 did the trick.
>
> Thanks,
> Abhijith

Just for the record, Maven 3 supports new forms of arguments to the -pl command - previously it only supported "relative path", now it supports relative path, groupId:artifactId and :artifactId (the form used in the example).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org