Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Software AG <sa...@stark-verlag.de> on 2002/01/14 15:16:52 UTC

AW: FOP servlet use and SSL?

Hi.

setContentType("Application/pdf") worked for me in http environment.
Perhaps test if you face a client or server bug by downloading a simple PDF
via the Webserver and HTTPS. If the client still asks for a password, I'd sa
it's a client bug. Maybe the acrobat viewer is considered unsafe as ActiveX?

This has nothing to do with FOP.

Hiran