Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Julien OIX <ju...@presidence.univ-nantes.fr> on 2002/03/15 16:06:16 UTC

error message ...

hi everyone ...

here's my log's rotation script:

cd /var/log/httpd

mv glob_access_log glob_access_log.old
mv error_log error_log.old
mv glob_error_log glob_error_log.old
mv glob_resolved_access_log glob_resolved_access_log.old

here are my Log Directives

SetEnvIf Request_URI \.gif dont-log
SetEnvIf Request_URI \.jpg dont-log
SetEnvIf Request_URI \.JPG dont-log

ErrorLog logs/glob_error_log

CustomLog logs/glob_access_log common env=!dont-log
CustomLog "|/usr/bin/logresolve -c < /var/log/httpd/glob_access_log >
/var/log/httpd/glob_resolved_access_log" common env=!dont-log

and when I execute my script, I receive this message in my new error log

[Fri Mar 15 15:59:13 2002] [warn] long lost child came home! (pid 11529)

I suppose it doesn't affect the webserver, but I'm curious to explain
it; and is it possible to prevent this message
by changing the script or anything else ?

thanks in advance
--
Julien OIX
Service Informatique de Gestion