Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/10 20:06:03 UTC

Upgrading Cassandra driver and bringing in breaking changes with it

Based on David's description saying it will require some deep changes
to how various properties are configured, I think this ticket would be
a good time to simplify the Cassandra bundle in general to just use a
controller service to configure the connection. (Current approach is
controller service or manual configuration on a per-processor basis).

Thoughts?

Re: Upgrading Cassandra driver and bringing in breaking changes with it

Posted by Steven Matison <st...@gmail.com>.
Sure, as long as you can help guide me in the right direction.   I'll send
you a slack msg...

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Steve,

Posted by Steven Matison <st...@gmail.com>.