Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Kodichath, Suresh" <Su...@iona.com> on 2007/02/15 22:31:25 UTC

[CXF] JMS Demo ReadMe updates to illustrate using Qpid.

Hi all,

I have now added a patch called DemoReadMeChangesForQpid at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-318. This patch only has
ReadMe updates to illustrate how to use the JMS demos for other JMS
implementations (Qpid). Appreciate if somebody with commit access can
merge this onto the trunk.

There is a duplicate of this patch here only because I forgot to check
the granting license checkbox the first time.

Thanks,

Suresh

Re: [CXF] JMS Demo ReadMe updates to illustrate using Qpid.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
Patch applied.  Thanks!
Dan

--