Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/07 17:36:15 UTC

AuthZ and AuthN

Team,

Current BK uses clear text passwords. Do we have any plans of adding
Authorization and encrypted passwords?

--
Jvrao
---

Re: AuthZ and AuthN

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 5:44 PM, Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> wrote:
> Perhaps we can leverage the work in BOOKKEEPER-588 to implement authorization?
BOOKKEEPER-588 was to add StartTLS support. It's old, but shouldn't
take much to bring it up to date.

-Ivan

Re: AuthZ and AuthN

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Perhaps we can leverage the work in BOOKKEEPER-588 to implement authorization?

-Flavio