Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Sanjaya Medonsa <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/25 13:45:32 UTC

Config File for ExternMetExtractor

Hi,
I am working on ingesting output generated by Airavata workflow execution
into OODT file server. I am reusing the capabilities available in OODT
PGETaskInstance class. I am referring
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/OODT+Crawler+Help to set
up the AutoDetectProductCrawler. I am looking for sample config file
to ExternMetExtractor.
Could someone please share a sample config file?

Best Regards,
Sanjaya

Re: Config File for ExternMetExtractor

Posted by Sanjaya Medonsa <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rishi! That really helps and I was able to resolve the issue with
configuration.

Best Regards,
Sanjaya

Posted by Sanjaya Medonsa <sa...@gmail.com>.