Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Kenneth Mcfarland <ke...@apache.org> on 2018/06/17 05:24:41 UTC

GitHub Issues

Hi guys, I've been trying to clean up the issues by closing the obviously
completed ones. I left comments on a handful that I suspect could be closed
but wasn't confident enough to actually close.

Any chance the devs with a long history could browse through the really old
issues and close the appropriate ones?

Thank you guys.

Re: GitHub Issues

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 1:24 AM, Kenneth Mcfarland
<ke...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi guys, I've been trying to clean up the issues by closing the obviously
> completed ones. I left comments on a handful that I suspect could be closed
> but wasn't confident enough to actually close.
>
> Any chance the devs with a long history could browse through the really old
> issues and close the appropriate ones?

That is a good idea.  I will try to take a look.