Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bruce Albrecht <br...@maven.zuhause.org> on 2015/05/05 03:20:32 UTC

Junking paths when unpacking or overlaying

I have a project where I get a dependency from a vendor in an archive,
and I need to copy a jar file from a subfolder within the archive to
WEB-INF/lib.  When I try to unpack it with dependency:unpack or use the
overlay element in war:war, it retains the folder in the jar name.  Is
there a way to strip the folder name so that the jar file goes into
WEB-INF/lib instead of WEB-INF/lib/folder?