Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/09/04 09:55:38 UTC

Advanced Tiles files (URGENT)

	Hi,

	I am searching tile files with:
	- a header that will contain the logo of the company,
	,a "horizontal" menu (with commands like Home, Admin, Logout, Help
...),
	and the current date-time.
	- The footer will contain the copyright, the last revision.

	If someone has a such example (tiles-def.xml and corresponding JSP
pages),
	thank you to send it me it's very time-saving.

RE: Advanced Tiles files (URGENT)

Posted by Michael <mi...@idtect.com>.
Look at the files in the tutorial included in the
tiles-documentation.war.  Also there is an "advanced tiles" PDf file.