Posted to builds@apache.org by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/08 10:34:57 UTC

Restrict matrix tasks to specific nodes

Hi,

I recently discovered that some of the tests run by the Apache
Jackrabbit Oak Matrix job [1] consistently fail when matrix tasks are
scheduled on one of the nodes labelled "beam". I documented the
failures in this issue [2].

I would like to schedule the matrix tasks to run on specific nodes or,
at least, not to run on the faulty ones. What is the best way to
achieve this?

Thanks,

Francesco

[1]: https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-5017

Re: Restrict matrix tasks to specific nodes

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help. I will monitor the build during the following
days and verify that everything is alright.

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.